View Single Post
Old 11-18-06, 07:06 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Since yall think being raped is funny...Lemme tell you how I was...

IP:

I was 7 years old.

This is when we lived on 18th St. NE. My mom was friends with Debbie who lived down the street. She had a son named Bobby. From what I can recall, Bobby probably was 17 years old or so. Anyway, one day I was playin on his stoop by throwing rocks in his direction. After a while, he said, "If you throw one more rock, Imma do something to you." I don't know why I did it, but I threw one more in his direction anyway. So, he made me go into the hallway of his building and pull my pants down. Right there, he stuck his dick in my ass and penetrated me. Afterward, he said, "If you tell someone, you're going to get in so much trouble." And, for some dumb reason, I believed him. I never told anyone what happened until I was 19 years old.

On another occasion, I was in his apartment when he said, "put my dick in your mouth." I was eating chips and said, "I can't cuz Im eatin chips." He was like, "Spit them out." So, again, I did what he said.

On another occasion, he was over my house with my uncle Butch. They were friends. I remember Bobby feelin on me while I was trying to sleep one night. I never told anyone that it happened.

As a result of that sexual abuse, I grew up with anger issues. I withdrew. But, it has made me strong in the sense that I can survive anything that comes my way.

yea...a real barrel of fuckin laughter.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote