View Single Post
Old 11-18-06, 08:08 PM   #15
Kordozar
Gone

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^Actually...I didn't read that thread....But, I did listen to his diss and got the info from there...If you notice, I was being silly in that thread, not attacking issues...I can open and thread and act dumb in it...

Anyway...As far as me being a Christian and gay, you need to understand this...

Salvation is not by works...That's a philosophy NOT adopted by Christianity. It's called LEGALISM. Legalism basically says that if you do good, you go to heaven. The bible says, if I accept Jesus as my Savior, I'm SAVED. There's the difference. My sin is God's opportunity to work more in me. No one will be completely sinless when they die. That's where Jesus and his sacrifice come into play. His blood provides the eternal covering that serves as remission from sin. There is NO scripture that says homosexuality is the "WORST" sin or the "unforgiveable" sin. In fact, 1 John 1:9 says..."He's able to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness." And, the last time I checked, ALL meant ALL.

I am bi-curious, yes. I do consider beingwith a female one day for the saKE OF my own curiosity, not because of anything society says. Would I like kids? I don't know. There are many causes that need people to fight for. And, adopting or having kids could be in the future. Many "gay" people have children.

Furthermore, I think it's funny that Prahject thinks he "ended" anything. I'm a strong brotha. I've been through hell. This is what to me? Nothing. I just like to argue sometimes. And, when he states FLAT OUT LIES, Imma respond to it.

Amen To That.....

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote