View Single Post
Old 11-18-06, 09:31 PM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
What you mean it dont exist?

I'm looking at my clock now, you telling me it doesn't exist?

so what if its man made, that makes it fake?

and cavemen or animals back then used time too, just they'd use the sun as a clock.

Clock? A combination of shaped metals, plastics and glass with markings on the face and straight things that move around in a circle?

If anything, it proves time DOESNT exist, since we organise something into a circle with regular markings that moves and gain meaning from it that is abstract. I mean look at what its measured with, numbers...

You ever see a number in the universe? In fact, nothing exists... When you think about it. For example, tree. What is "tree?" Its a sound when you say it, its a few symbols when you write it, it actually has NOTHING at all to do with trees. When you look at a tree, you aren't seeing "tree" youre seeing a tree. Its hard to explain, but you know what I mean?

Time... Time doesnt exist, but it does, but it actually doesnt at all. It all comes down to the question, "do thoughts exist?" So forget this thread and make a new one about thoughts. Because thoughts are a complex mixture of chemicals in the brain, but we get this odd meaning out of them, we can create things, we can imagine, we can see images and hear sounds that arent really there... Theyre only there in the form of chemicals and chemical reactions.

So wtf. Do thoughts exist?