View Single Post
Old 11-19-06, 11:21 AM   #15
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I'll list my top picks...

Shadow of the Colossus - It was more like a beautiful work of art than a game. The story was dope, graphics were stunning, the game mechanics were brilliant, and I think when agro dies that is the saddest I have ever been from a video game. It happened so suddenly after so much, but yeah this game rules.

FFX - First excellent RPG for PS2. CG cutscenes of better quality than stuff you'd see at the movies, a great story, intriguing characters and plot developments, a good battle system with enough difference from previous games for it to be interesting but enough similarity for it to feel familiar and homey for fans of FF. A lot of depth as well.

MGS2 + Expansion - Although MGS3 is just as good, this had a lot of impact. It was just a brilliant game, end of story. So many extras, hideo kojima's unique brand of graphics, plot and gameplay, and a hell of a lot of extras.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Redefined the platform genre, great game.

Thats just for PS2, which is what I mainly played... But for gamecube id say it was Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Resident Evil 4, Tales of Symphonia, Zelda: Wind Waker, and Super Monkey Ball.

Xbox... Probably just Halo and Halo 2, but they werent really all that great.

I won't list PC games because PC generation is never over -_-

Okami was the shit too. If you liked Wind Waker and Shadow of the Colossus you'll like it. PrinceofPersia 3 was the best of the three I believe, 2 sucked. Though I'm glad no one said Oblivion, cuz after realizing the limits of shit you can do, it gets old fast.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote