View Single Post
Old 11-19-06, 09:59 PM   #64
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
haha, i feel you man.

1. no i dont, and i would think it was weird if my dad wanted me to. but see, you get the point unlike these other people...you can not feel the same way as somebody else without them being "gay"

2. haha, true. but, i dont think Gillie or anybody is writing Wayne's new shit. and Gillie and his people are most likely over-exaggerating exactly how much he did write.

Yeah, I guess that might be, but personaly, for me, after this I wouldn't be able to respect Wayne as a rapper, sure I would be able to tell myself "Ya his new shit is good" if I liked it and respect that, but I would never really respect him in general as a rapper.

We all got our opinions anyways. But it's wtv, come to think of it...

Hell i'd let someone write all my shit for me then rap it and grab the millions without actually doing any work. Hahaha, but the thing I WOULDN'T expect people to respect me if they found out, but honestly I wouldn't care. Like i'm putting this out there right now, i'd honestly do that and get mad cash and then start living the life and be like "You don't respect me cuz I didn't write that song? Damn, too bad ................ I'M RICH BITCH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

On some real shit, then i'd drive away while I sniff coke off some bitches ass cheek, like that harold and kumar movie