View Single Post
Old 03-05-03, 08:31 PM   #19
C-Section

IP:

Quote:
^How the fuck is Canibus overated? If anything he's underated. Canibus is dope as fuck but doesn't get the recognition in mainstream hip hop that he deserves. If you mean he doesn't deserve his underground reputation then i would have to disagree again

he gots a fucked up voice and he is strictly a battle MC he cant write rhymes for shit and when he does write they sound like battles.

Quote:
eminems not overated, but he is falling off a bit. maybe i just expect too much

a little bit? he is rhyming shit like moby and obie, ready spaghetti, he fell off alot after the slim shady LP he went wack, same with jay-z when reasonable doubt came out he was one of my favorite but now all he does is bite and he will have 1 or 2 good songs and the rest are wack

and aesop rock yea i have his CDs i listen to him i think he has some of the best lyrics but his tempo puts me to sleep, his beats are slow his voice is even slower he sound like he has downsyndrom "ooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmyyyyyyyy gggggggggooooooooooddddddddd they have angles sweating like hellettes" he needs some life, nice lyrics are good but if he a flicker of energy i would understand the hype but he puts me to sleep.

Quote:
lmao...they definately not over-rated...

LOL exactly why they are overrated, somebody says somethign bad all all the dick riders come to the rescue

again i listen to all of them but im not a groupie i dont idolize them and if they come wack i will say it.