View Single Post
Old 11-21-06, 06:26 PM   #24
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

Voted For: Past Tense

Listenin'....

Troublesome damn mayne ya vocals too high and the qual is hurting my ears dawg errr mayne lyrics are nice but yo fa real this quality rlly fucking wiht my ears..ill try keep listening..fat jokes is nice...some good personals here...cuda been done better...like..

u need to get a grip…an just be yourself man…….
So a fat kid….chewing onna thanksgiving ham……
drop alota punds….seek tha atkins diet……
Or grab sum lypo suction…com. On dude try it…..

nah mean?.....cuda been set up better nah mean....but had the personals..

I dont like the 2nd beat choice ya shit was nice tho...mr gunit fan repping black wall st.....ride ya dick line was hot....had some decent flow on there....however sumtimes packing too much in there..still nice sea sick line was nice..some hot lines personals good...quality made my ears like die lol...delivery good flow was not as good as I hoped..and cuda been delivered better and some lyrics set up better but still went pretty hard..7.3/10

now PT..

lol at ya intro...OH SNAP this beat is one of my favourites..aight nice choice at beat...

quality is nice....nice delivery made it more funny u tried humiliating dude as troublesome came raw underground style u came mixtape himilation type..lol at stocks at wall street mayne haha that was nice..wudnt take 7 days to comprehend that u weak..that's hot...

both came hard..troublesme raw shit..PT some real nice lines there ima hve to be real this one goes to PT in my opinion jus by a lil way I jus prefer the way he delivered..it was a nice battle tho