View Single Post
Old 11-22-06, 09:01 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

See thing is if you try it on with a girl and she has a man...i'd jus back off...plenty of single women out there already...my baby's mom caught feelings for me while she was wit her last b/f and the dude was my mate so again i did the right thing and backed off i didn't wanna know while she was wit someone else...not my business i had feelings but hey she didn't know about that...but when she broke up wit him...2 days later we were together...i mean ok it may not seem like a long time but my mate was happy for me and i was upfront with him and assured him nothing happened 'n' shit while they were together...and he was cool...they both weren't happy with each other...and they never even kissed man...lol...we didn't work out ourselves...we broke up but we keep in touch often coz of our son...we get on still and she has a new b/f who's actually kinda cool...

but anyways...i can relate to this coz my current girlfriend has this guy who when we first started goin out constantly textin her tellin her to leave me for him and one night we were in the club and again he was textin...and he said somethin like "come and meet me upstairs" and she text back "ok"...

thing was is as soon as she did that she grabbed my arm and said "we're goin upstairs" lmao...man was so excited that he got downstairs and burst through the doors lookin all happy and she went "hi nick, this is my boyfriend Tony" and his face dropped like a tonne of bricks...he had a mate with him as well...but i knew that guy as well coz he was one of my old school friends brothers LMAO...but ye i warned him off that night...and it was all quiet again up until Sunday night i think...so...ye i'd fight for my girl...well actually i wouldn't coz i know she's always gonna come home wit me at the end of the night but i'd definitely put people in their place who'd try to get in my space coz i wouldn't do it to anyone else...not like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote