View Single Post
Old 11-23-06, 01:34 AM   #58
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
Man, shut up. That was absolutely stupid.

People pay money to hear comedians you know, they dont just go walk out after a couple minutes, if he doesnt provide good jokes, people boo and shout commentary, its that simple.

What they were doing did not warrant him to say those kinds of things AT ALL. I dont know what fucking fantasy world punks like you live in, but racism is alive and well bitch, and if you like to play antirealist and deny its existence you're just a feeble minded ignorant white person who thinks they have the minority's condition all figured out with pony logic. People are still sensitive to it. So suck balls my nigga. You dont know shit about whats out there.

Haha. Dog i'm black. Yes maybe last night my tipped ass was slightly too passionate. Let me readjust. On top of what i said i don't think it was acceptable that he did it. I just think that he went off harder than he should've. Wanting to hurt someone really bad doesn't make you racist. If he is than bleh whatever dudes an ass but i think that it was a moment of fire. I personally know that racism exists...BELIEVE ME. I know.

Still, yea you go to see comedians but it's not the apollo. The apollo is about viewer's choice, if they don't like you they boo you off. That was his personal show. Booing isn't going to change anything just piss him off. If he were to leave than you wouldn't get a new comedian you'd get an over show. Doing that to someone's show is un acceptable. Does that make what he did okay? Hell no. Hell FUCKING no. but what they did was slightly un neccasary. Kramer's degree was waaay through the roof though. I'd have to agree that was a bit much.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......