View Single Post
Old 11-24-06, 01:04 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

ROGER GLOCKS
you get no respect. wanna bet? tell ppl bout yourself in text
cuz a don-key travels along way but im talking bout the dude with Shrek
Right, basically this line killed the battle. It was the best bar of the battle and it fucking made me crack up. It was an ill nameplay, worded nice and had that hard hitting funny as hell effect.

THA DON OF MICS
I spit-raw, keep it clean brah, cuz im coming with 'R' rating's to tear this 'G' apart
Flip it hard, bloody and scared, my rhymes leaving ya in a confision like a "Jig-saw"
Wanna come with movie lines? "kid" your whack n "play"ed
N dont worry about dropping on time..cuz ya can suck dick good enough
...just wait until Monday
I have one word to say - STRETCHED!! These two bars were overly stretched, the rhymes were forced.. and the concepts were not good at all. Simply put, you need to work on fresh concepts, better wording and no stretching or forcing shit.

ROGER GLOCKS
listen I dont need extra time! cuz what u said. i'll drop nothin

^^ this invisible line juss killed his verse n I was sorta rushing
This bar was unnecessary in deciding the outcome of this battle. It was pretty clever with the idea, but unfortunately its not the first time I've seen it done. Status did the same thing and beat some dude with an invisible verse back in 2004.

Overall, Roger had the rawest bar and it killed both of the other dudes bars easily. His second bar was not needed. VOTE ROGER GLOCKS