View Single Post
Old 11-24-06, 09:56 PM   #262
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
ever think people want u off there site cuz you loud mouth no talent fucks ruin sites.....

^^^^^ I only responded when Shit Lucia started speakingg down on me FIRST

cause thats all i see.....is sum gay kidz u dont leave feed on no one elses shit expet there own

^^^^^ Bullshitt...I did leave feed forr otherr niggaz....until those niggaz started bandwaggoningg against us....but even now i say good luck to those who go
against us.....

..........your like a fucking plaugue....get along with others or fuck off already!!!!!!!!

^^^^ I have tried to....me and Nick Fletcherr arent beefingg anymorre and im tryna call it off with otherr people...especially that i dont know beingg that this is between me and Shit Lucia ONLY

none of you even have an ounce of skill yet u blah blahblah blah blah blah........and shiest stfu or imm pink slip u off tha site.............ngn needs to elevate and stop ruinnin there fucking mouthz

^^^^^

Anywayz imma say this again.....NGN has no Beefs as a Crew with anyone...Shit Lucia...fuck you....errebody else if we offended you in anyway then we are sorry it was nott intentional....if you feel like you gott beef with us we are callingg it off.....put this on record so niggaz see we are NOT runningg our mouths......

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker   Reply With Quote