View Single Post
Old 11-29-06, 05:16 PM   #76
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:
and on the second coming everyone who beleived in his word and believed in christ will have new bodies......and will live forever!

There's nothing wrong with staying in a grave. I wouldn't give a shit about not being in heaven if I have no feelings. Plus I think the happiness and constant joy would get boring after a while. I just like making fun of people too much.

Quote:
water coming out of nowhere is JUST as "magical" as a god, wow @ your argument, if apes and chimpanzees were smarter then us they wouldnt be at zoo's right now they'd be dominating us, hush

Apes have no reason to want to dominate others. Don't act like you're superior because you're on a different evolutionary path. Just because they are content with living their own lives without enslaving other races and finding new ways to kill each other doesn't mean they aren't as smart or smarter than us. If you put a human baby in a cave, fed it and gave it water, it'd be just as stupid as a snail. And probably blind too.

Also, water is not as magical as God. Due to Occam's Razor, there is no need to multiply entities beyond necessity; meaning, there is no need to make things more complicated than they already are. Which is more simple? God magically appeared out of no where then created the universe and thus water, or the universe magically appeared and through anthropic principle gained water?