Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-06, 07:51 PM   #19
BigTony.Self

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lol nah not the last one, just the last one this year. and word up man this is the only show on tv, hell..maybe even the only show in years, that i MAKE SURE to catch. I won't answer my phone and all that b lol.

SPOILER ALERT!!

and yo man wtf is up with sylar?? i hope they go into how the hell he's absorbing the power from these dudes once he gets their melon open cuz there's no fuckin way in hell he's just putting the parts of their brain in his man lmao. he's gotta be eating it or somethin like that

and if you think about it, something's fucked up, cuz when he bodied that cheerleader he would have seen that she didn't have a power, so what'd he cut her head open for?

i get the feeling he's gonna be the collection of loose ends in the whole story man cuz unless they explain all this shit in the next one i'll be like 'eeehhhh, they dropped the ball on that one'

i would say he has the power to absorb there powers once he opens there brains up but the other dude that can assume someones powers when he is with em im assuming he is gonna be a superman once he develops....

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop