Thread: Week 7 Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-05-06, 05:06 AM   #41
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Bull shit. last week I wanted to drop but That pic shit just fucked me up and I wasn't feeling it all. Dissing fat chicks is retarded. lol. Nah but, you do be dropping too fucking much man. some of is reworded or recycled so when I read your shit sometimes Im like....This shit sounds familiar to me but it def aint bitten and it def aint no one elses. usually its just rewriten or it just plain ol' is your style. Which is tight. But I'll take you out the game one day...*when my girl leaves me and I get fired from the military and move back in with my mom and have her pay all my bills*(basically when I have no life) lol. jk fam.

when you think about it, last week I could not have recycled anything because every punch was based on something I saw in the picture. but yo, dissing a fat chick shouldn't be hard, the way i see it is that if kemp throws up them pictures for you to diss it just helps you improve on your versatility.

you come up with new concepts to use or you just elevate your wording by dissing some random dude or chick in a picture. i mean if you have the same cypher every week with you dissing on people who are already in the league then you are basically wasting punches. i do not care personally because i can drop punches all fucking day long if i wanted to.

and lmfao @ the no life part... i'm only on this site now a little, i come on and drop my verses, chat a bit and handle my front lines moderating duties and then i'm gone.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote