-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Girls that catch feelings quick as hell

IP:

I think Apexx made a thread like this.. but at the time it didnt apply
but now this shit does
wtf?!
saturday night I met 2 new girls
they both look good as hell, but 1 isnt a virgin and kind of a freak and the other one is a virgin - yet she be talkin some freaky shit on the phone to.

Now, This first girl that isnt a virgin, Im gonna call her K for short. K is on some other shit... she wants me to fuckin wife her.. She's actin thirsty as hell, I dont know why because she looks good, but she asked ME to be with her. I find that kind of desperate and unattractive and when I told her that she just said its because she really likes me.
But the bitch only been knowin me since saturday night.. She texts me 24/7 call me whenever she get the chance and all that.

Me, being the type of nigga that I am, dont play that vulnerable shit. She's opening herself to me and Imma fuck her and start fuckin ruling her ass. So she really needs to stop

noooow, this other girl that IS a virgin, Imma call her T. She is kinda on some other shit too.. she's hintin around to ALOT of shit. She's not really on my level though. I be talkin about fuckin she be talkin about caking and cuddling up and shit. WTF! @ that shit! She wants to go to the movies this weak so we can be together and all that... and last night on the phone she blatantly said that she would be the perfect girl for me. I acted like I didnt acknowledge it though, but damn?!

And this last girl.. I didnt meet her saturday, I've bene knwoin her since last year. She is the fuckin love of my life, yo. But she be fuckin playin games. Like this saturday we was SUPPOSED to go bowling and she said she was gonna call me before she left the house. The fuckin whore never called me so today she called me and was like "Oh, Im sorry, my peoples rushed me out the house and I dont know your cell number by heart" and all types of excuses.. but my big senstive ass forgave her even after I told my nigga that I was gonna say fuck her.,

UGH
I dont know why I just typed all that shit.
-_-
I just need someone to talk to, yo
:-(
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote