View Single Post
Old 12-08-06, 03:20 PM   #8
Ace Heratoga
Light Weight

IP:

coz any bitch that could see would skip the lou... like the rucker star

this was the only thing worth quoting and it was weak at that. the set up for it was completly irrelevant

Phil - Uggghh wording killed your verse... i used to not understand what ppl meant by it when they said my wording used to fuck up my punchlines... but learn it fast. Your opener could have been hot but I ono you really butchered it. and the 04/bush re election too. you got the concepts, they just didn't connect for me when the really could have.

Luse - Whoooaaaa. Stop whatever it is your doing. Now. 1.) Your lines are streeeetched the fuck out. Fix that 2.) This is hip hop come wit that jazz shit and we throwin you out of the door//well i'm from southwest philly bitch and i aint gotta boast about it//its like you hot a 50 inch vertical but you cant even touch the rim//leavin it more one sided than uncle phil and nicky playin on the see saw//then it'll take more to beat me than a verse about bein a homo - Stop ALLLL that. It's cool to see your from SW... i grew up in SW now i live out by 69... but back to your verse... Your the complete opposite of Phil, you got good set ups... but your punchlines are like 'are you serious?' you really need to take stock on some of the battles you voted (Comedian and I for example) and just try and form a style over it because on this site, punches will win or lose you a battle.

Vote - Uncle Phil

"Only god can judge me, but I'm atheist so you do the math..."
Send a message via AIM to Ace Heratoga   Reply With Quote