View Single Post
Old 12-08-06, 04:13 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

^oh man, do you know how long it would take for me to disseminte the complete spewing bullshit you just spit out? i could sit here and list MORE commonalities between moses and sargon while you sit here and do what, bump your fuckin gums? you're talking about where beings in one religion prioritize in another religion and that's actually...substantial to you?? i'm talking about how a religion prioritiezed it self, not how another religion talked about em you absolute raging jackass. norse, celtic, what's the fuckin difference dude thieir shit is exactly the same. same characters and everything like you already admitted to, just that now...you don't wanna really talk about that. "oh you got the name right, and the symbol right...but the location was off so now everything's different" you dickhead, different location for the same thing is exactly what this is about. you siad these people weren't similiar, i showed they were. things you said didn't exist, i showed exist and now you don't wanna talk about em.

fuckin typical.

btw, shintoism, toism and buddhism aren't religions you asshat. theres no one pointing at you telling you you have to do this or do that or else, there's no "sin", so how the fuck is it a religion???

fuckindumbass.

btw, i mentioned the gilgamesh epics...AND the enuma elish..you seem to conveniently forget that, just so you have something to whine over.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote