Thread: If you knew..
View Single Post
Old 12-09-06, 06:06 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

6 years eh...well thats easy...i'd dedicate myself to my son...i'd wanna see AS MUCH of him as i can because he'd only be 8 if i were to die in six years and i'd want him to have as many good memories of me possible...

but here's a question...why are we saying "what would do if you know you had 6 years to live" shit...realistically, this could be my LAST day on Earth...really people should think about this sorta thing and use it to better themselves...people sayin they'd get closer to God, please...if you're praying and attending church and being devoted...you're already as close as you can be to him in my eyes personally...that sounds like "shit i got six years, i better make sure he lets me in"...keep doin what you do...but try and better yourself FOR yourself and other people NOW...coz you never know WHEN it is your time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote