View Single Post
Old 12-09-06, 05:51 PM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
i was just makign a general statement
People always on some "Americas so stupid" shit, then you got people here like "you know people in other countries hate us?" Why the fuck do I care? They can blow me.

Not to be rude.

yeah man that's cool you know I'm from england yeah...but I don't see why jc real is talkin bout q at all...let alone americans. when he aint q, and he aint american lol

also people who don't like q i.e me don't rag on him for being gay...that's a personal diss...but not the main reason at all...dudes an idiot and a hypocrite I mean look now...he's back in OYD when only a short time ago he's screaming out fuck oyd...what's up wit that? I used to be mad cool wit Q and in a way its a shame I found out how much of a prick he can be coz way back he seemed a decent dude and a victim to shit...but he brings it on himself...if he could jus stick to one opinion then fine...but NOW I jus see the joke he really is...and I'm amazed other heads can't see it themselves...but it's w/e ya know

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote