Thread: If you knew..
View Single Post
Old 12-09-06, 06:11 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

hmm a lot of good responses here man i can tell some people really put thought into this.

but me? honestly? to be real with you, to a large degree i already live a 6-year life. my long term business plans are really just extensions of my existing ones. i do take opportunities to tell those i love and respect that i do love them and how much i appreciate them in my life. even today really i have no major regrets.

I would tell my mom that i love her, because she never hears it enough. I'd get back in touch with my dad, tell him i'm not mad at him. you know, i didn't always agree with his decisions, but i'm old enough to understand now, and i have no hard feelings against him. I'd get in touch with the brother and sister that i never knew. i would be more active in trying to reach certain people with the information i think they'd need to hear. i'd cut back on the tv even more and get into these books i've been meaning to finish.

and as i lay there in bed on the last 2 nights, thinking about all the memories, i'd lay back and say to my self "you know what...you always kept it real with people, you never scammed anyone or gave em a raw deal, you weer always straight foward and always true to your self and those around you. and you know what? i have no regrets"

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote