View Single Post
Old 12-11-06, 11:26 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

I'm a golf man myself.. my drives are explosive.. watch how I roll
And see me tee N.T down the fairway, and blow up the 18th hole
Whilst a little played, I still thought this nameplay was funny and I think that it played well as a setup for the next bar also.
Fuck you if you think nameplays are old, I'll toss out a bunch
Considering hotshh! apparently is just droppin' poor multies without a punch
Yeah, this was a decent personal. It played off the first bar using it as a type of setup and the simplicity made it work.

VS.

Wheres Te Ora? Ima spark his ass up..... this shit is boring
So we can laugh at all the T punches herbs be executing poorly
This was a decent feed, a good concept and worded nice for a real affective punch. Overall, I thought this was pretty sweet.
Hate my multis then u drop them weak disses? Im wrecking clowns
See that was Good, Bye...but this is me saying Hi to the second round
I am disappointed with the lack of originality. Whilst Bye nameplays are just coming up, DTH used this nameplay this very week only a few hours ago.

Overall, this battle was decent but I felt the lack of originality in the second bar from N.Tav and the fact that DTH used the same nameplay only a few hours ago rendered it pretty powerless. So it came down basically to one decent bar vs. a decent bar and an alright bar and so I have to go with Bye on this battle. He had a played concept in the first bar, but he played off it nicely in the second. And whilst the nameplay is in general played, it wasn't used a few hours ago so it had some semblance of power in the punch.

VOTE: Bye
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote