View Single Post
Old 12-14-06, 12:19 PM   #341
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

These guys make me laugh... they run on BallerStatus because that site has no clue as to what a text verse should look like and what an audio verse would look like. I can't really comment too much on the quality of audio they have but I am sure RV's heads would slut-rape them.

As for the texting side of battling, well lets just give the two shining examples of skill from this crew who had the balls to sign up for the LBL.

Enlightend - who finished in the LBL at 2-2.

and...

MoneyMaker - who finished in the LBL at 1-4.

And, the other BallerStatus dude K Illa who joined the LBL and has battled 4 times in it and lost 3 of them and is in the process of losing the 4th.

So, umm yeah... Enlightend may have got a win over me on BallerStatus thanks to some 2-line voting where they don't even fully understand the punches and shit hence why they don't comment on them at all and just vote on who had a better flow. LMFAO!! Still though, they are clever and gave me 3 votes to make it appear as if it wasn't total bullshit dick yanking fun.

But, umm.. I floored K Illa in the LBL... and if any of you cocksmiths want to do a Host Battle in the LBL against me, I will bitchslap you all and you will see that when fair voters vote and people who are actually decent and worth a damn... you will not get a fucking single vote against me.

BITCHES!!!
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote