View Single Post
Old 12-15-06, 09:09 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I understand that..

And if he really feels that strongly against the world thats been placed infront of him then he should go live in the woods and become a pagan.

why? that to you is the antithesis of living in a fake world? do you see that living in the woods would somehow make someone more capable of living in the real world than staying in the city would?

pathetic. your mind is still stuck in the vacuum of dichotomies. you should really look the word up before we go further. and i'm saying that with compassion.
Quote:
However, you have to realise we live on a ball of rock floating in an orbit through space. We are a species called human beings, and the time allocated to us to live within is there to absorb all that this world can offer us. Were here to experience THIS reality and its culture, not seperate ourselves from it and rebel against living in the world around us.

who's rebelling? by acceptingthe real world... you're doing the exact opposite of rebelling, aren't you?
rebelling is what the ignorant do, not seeing that what they're escaping to and what they're escaping from are the same thing in different forms. your escape is your trap.
Quote:
We are a direct product of what was here before us and we do what we do in this world to leave a new chaptor for the next generations to come. Theres a point in itself.. But there are literally hundreds of thousands of points to life and existance.

Your just looking at life as though its a half empty glass..

nos, you have no idea what i'm looking at. in the world i live in, there is no glass. to translate my life in your world, you put me in one. you think there's hundreds of thousands of points to life? there's one point to life. there's hundreds of thousands of distractions from that point. you see, the "powers that be", a phrase you like to use a lot, don't want you aware of the power that is. so they trick you with billions of things that you believe are power...

..that are nothing.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote