Thread: Ruined...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-06, 01:48 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
why? that to you is the antithesis of living in a fake world? do you see that living in the woods would somehow make someone more capable of living in the real world than staying in the city would?

pathetic. your mind is still stuck in the vacuum of dichotomies. you should really look the word up before we go further. and i'm saying that with compassion.

Living in the woods......Its called escapism. If you wish to escape the reality you were born into, then live as a hermit in the woods and create your own reality of life and existance outside of the bounds of the world culture. I think you misunderstood the figure of speech in that comment bro. I also already knew the word dichotomy, but thats only in relation to the said comment here, you may aswell pass over the comment compleatly, it wasnt a instrumental part to my argument anyway, it was sarcasm saying "if you really feel so strongly that youve been wronged, then you may aswell fuck off too the woods and live the way you choose".. Get it? No?

Whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
who's rebelling? by acceptingthe real world... you're doing the exact opposite of rebelling, aren't you?
rebelling is what the ignorant do, not seeing that what they're escaping to and what they're escaping from are the same thing in different forms. your escape is your trap.

Now your arguing against rebellion, so in effect, your agreeing with me. But my point is that we only know of one universe, and to say youve been ruined by it and you think all the wrong things is like saying apples are wrong, they shouldnt look like that! ....Life is wrong, it should all be different....??? Cmon man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
nos, you have no idea what i'm looking at. in the world i live in, there is no glass. to translate my life in your world, you put me in one. you think there's hundreds of thousands of points to life? there's one point to life. there's hundreds of thousands of distractions from that point. you see, the "powers that be", a phrase you like to use a lot, don't want you aware of the power that is. so they trick you with billions of things that you believe are power...

..that are nothing.

Really? Apexx try and name just one of the sort of things you believe I'd be talking about when I say life has hundreds of thousands of points...