Thread: Ruined...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-06, 04:44 AM   #35
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
eah. i getcha. the fact that you think that's a logical solution is what i'm getting at.

wow, that's remarkably the opposite of what i was saying lol. it's amazing to me how you interpret some of th things i say man, like you fill in gaps of information with rampant assumptions, like...anywhere there is a "hole" in your mind where reasoning should be, you insert an image of me doing an and everything completely opposite to how you would do it. you reason like a simpleton. i'm not "against" you. i'm not your enemy. don't do the little kid thing and think just cuz someones not with you they're against you. instead of trying to find truth in what i'm saying, you try to fnd fault in what i'm saying, because at the end of the day, nos has to be right, even if he looks liek a fool in the process. we've already been through this before man where you've edited and deleted posts that illustrate what a raging jackass you can be. i'm not going to play into this over and over again, i have way better shit to do, with people who live for more than grooming their fragile ego.

Ramble on brother...

Any misinterpretations made on my behalf are due to your lack of a clear explenation... Besides, you seem to be the only one on the 'little kid thing' doing nothing further than attempting to attack my credibility.. I think Freud would say your projecting your own weaknesses on someone else.. Right bro?

Lets see if that reigns true in the second paragraph aswell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
*yawn* getting a good job is a "point" to you. having kids, your genes blah blah blah etc etc everything else to bury your insecurities are "points" to you. anything that'll make you feel like you're somebody to anybody is a "point of life" to you nos. you are the embodiment of the typical insecure dude. i'd be willing to be, you have a small penis, and you know it. you look at it in all it's sub-par glory and your ego whimpers, and your id says to it self "you know what...i'm going to compensate no..fuckit...OVERcompensate in every concievable aspect of my life, and anyone who threatens to stand in the way of me egostroking my self is gonna hear it!!"

yup.

I knew it..

You have absolutly no idea what sort of shit I was talking about..

I'm talking about the worldly effect people have on this reality and eachother. But its cool, get mad... Let everyone know you think about my penis.. It doesent really come as much of a suprise to me...

Your doing that little kid shit you were talking about in the first paragraph again, did you realise that?