View Single Post
Old 12-16-06, 06:10 PM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ramble on brother...

Any misinterpretations made on my behalf are due to your lack of a clear explenation... Besides, you seem to be the only one on the 'little kid thing' doing nothing further than attempting to attack my credibility.. I think Freud would say your projecting your own weaknesses on someone else.. Right bro?

Lets see if that reigns true in the second paragraph aswell...

yeah, as your responses build in animosity i'm expected to completely ignore it, just like you conveniently do when you wanna look "right" again. what a surprise.

and my explainations are very clear, just that your interpretation is clouded at best. everyone else i speak to understand what i'm saying, yet you don't. the more i explain it, th emore i realiez that i'm explaining color to a blind man.

Quote:
I knew it..

You have absolutly no idea what sort of shit I was talking about..

I'm talking about the worldly effect people have on this reality and eachother. But its cool, get mad... Let everyone know you think about my penis.. It doesent really come as much of a suprise to me...

Your doing that little kid shit you were talking about in the first paragraph again, did you realise that?

what are you talking about, you said your self that a career was an important point to life, but now you're saying it's not? sounds liek you're doing the ol "oh i wasn't really talking about THAT" routine so you can look right again, as usual, the #1 play in the "how to be nos" handbook. pretty coincidental that you couldn't name not one of these new amazing points you claimed you were talking about the whole time.

right.

when you're ready to learn something man, lemme know. till then, keep living in the tiny world you live in.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote