Thread: Ruined...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-06, 08:19 PM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
yeah, as your responses build in animosity i'm expected to completely ignore it, just like you conveniently do when you wanna look "right" again. what a surprise.

and my explainations are very clear, just that your interpretation is clouded at best. everyone else i speak to understand what i'm saying, yet you don't. the more i explain it, th emore i realiez that i'm explaining color to a blind man.

what are you talking about, you said your self that a career was an important point to life, but now you're saying it's not? sounds liek you're doing the ol "oh i wasn't really talking about THAT" routine so you can look right again, as usual, the #1 play in the "how to be nos" handbook. pretty coincidental that you couldn't name not one of these new amazing points you claimed you were talking about the whole time.

right.

when you're ready to learn something man, lemme know. till then, keep living in the tiny world you live in.

Cool dude...

Your the only one being a mad little bitch here...

I've said what I had to say, you can sit here and try to tell me what I think as though I dont know myself all you like.. Its not going to change anything to suit your argument..

Your interlect is an inch deep man... Winning arguments isnt always about how many references you can spurt off and pretend to be an authority on and (to use your own words) being a raging jackass when things dont go your way.