View Single Post
Old 12-20-06, 11:19 AM   #11
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP:

^ Wtf at qualifying yourself to him Tav. Who gives a fuck if people don't rap on a mic, fuck I hate people who come in text forums with that shit.

Anyway, Final.:

Remis a pussy, To handle ur beef, u run for the bat, kid
i tryed diggin up ur ways of fighting,
. . . n` ended up with the name in ya wack sig
I can't see his sig so this means nothing to me. Sig punches ain't usually all that though, and this seems pretty simple

Plus ya fat bitch,
most men love ur looks, so ya mackin` skills surpass me
cuz even all the girls yell Oh remis!! - so fuckin` nasty
This flat out don't work. These type of punches have been used a lot before, the type that are basically saying "you're so good...not". Not feeling this

N` im dope with the swag, and my rhymin is bar none
But how u spose to be fly - when you cant even scar one
This is played as well, nice wording though. But yeah, stay away from any type of fly punches unless you can flip it really really fresh.

I'm makin` hit tracks on thursdays, while ur drinkin by the bar
but its cuz ur cd`s already good - for playin` frisby out the car
Played again. Basically, if something is really obvious then don't use it. Your wording is pretty cool though, if you could get fresh concepts you'd be pretty good

You get excited over christmas, u got spirit 'round ya place
but if i EVER see your presence - im`a bash u in ya face
Prob the best punch of the verse. Presence-Presents wordplay is pretty played though, but the fact that it's Christmas probably redeems it a bit.

You've got good wording, but your concepts are just really played and old. Try and find someone to hit up on AIM before you post verses, and ask them if they like your bars. Preferrably someone who's been around for a little while, as you're main problem is played bars and a new person can't sort that out.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote