View Single Post
Old 12-22-06, 09:58 PM   #20
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
That wasn't the real Feeble Minded, so I don't know why people are riding his verse just because they think it is. Be honest fellas, 'Feeble' came with a poor verse, and I don't even care if it was the real guy because it wasn't good. I know who the real Feeble is and it's sure as fuck not the guy who dropped in this thread. The only bar reminiscent of Feeble was the stickies thread line which was pretty dope. Wyte didn't drop great but he came witter and at least tried to be fresh with his concepts, whereas the Feeble imposter just dropped bland. Wyte's opener could have been dope but wording let it down pretty badly, but I liked the scene punch even if it has been done before, it was a good flip.

V/ Wyte

Let me let you in on a secret. You can vote however you want, but it isn't your job to tell other people what they should think about my verse. Anyway, I'm not even going to argue with you dipshits whether this is "me" or not. If you want to make sure so badly, ask one of your mods to run an IP check. It would be a great waste of time, but I doubt they have anything better to do. I think you will find that the IP I post on under this name, and the IP I use on Rb are both the same. But thanks for voting.