View Single Post
Old 12-22-06, 10:25 PM   #14
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP:

Way too many sexual disses in this battle from both of you, but some of them were funny. Hens, you had an all around solid verse. You had a few good lines, mixed in with alot of decent stuff. I did think that "under the tree" line was tight though, and the opener was good as well. One line that I found was worded awkwardly from you was the G-loss line. Its probably impossible to avoid because the concept forces you to call him by one letter of his name " G " loss, which sounds awkward in that context. Overall, not the best stuff I've seen from you, due to overabundance of girl disses, but it was a good read.

Glocks, on the other hand, made me laugh at his second bar. It was probably the concept, combined with a complete lack of subtlety in the wording that made me laugh. The opener was kind of lame though (and yes I do know what game Gun is), and Glocks' verse fell off a lot in the second half of it. Not nearly as consistant as hens, and didnt take advantage of one of hens more "meh" verses (which isnt to say it was a bad verse, cuz it wasnt... just that you'd normally be faced with an even tougher challenge)

vote - hens