View Single Post
Old 12-23-06, 05:16 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lmao, i feel yo pain my spicca.

back in tha day, i dont remember how old i wuz, like 14? n she wuz like 6, i wuz sittin here playin sega genesis, n my uncle came, n she just runs in my bedroom, jumps up on my bed n starts jumpin around me like "let me play, let me play" then she started jumpin on my back yellin "give me a piggy back ride" im like "wtf??" so then i let her play sonic 2, n that shut her up fo awhile. then i dont remember exactly what happened, but she wuz doin sumthin to my brutha, n he wuz in my bedroom too, n then he just punched her in tha face, hahahaha, n she fell to tha ground crying, rofl, it wuz great werd

aahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

That is the funniest shit ever.

Little kids are pretty annoying... I remember when I was younger and living at home, my little brothers were NUTS. Sometimes when I was with them in like the living room, they would do some annoying shit and I put in a little tiny push, or a kick, or a punch, you know, just enough to shut them up. But occasionally I hit them in the wrong place or something and they got pretty hurt, and I had to run them out of there and into a room where I could close the door because they are real loud crying... All I had was that period where they wind up, you know when a kid gets hurt and they get the crying look on their face but no noise comes out because they're breathing in, but its a huge breath in so you know as soon as they finish it the cry is gonna be so loud...