View Single Post
Old 12-24-06, 06:02 PM   #7
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP:

For starters I'd like to say..I had that idea..Make way...

beat:the beat is real gritty.sorta not my thing or style i like,but the way u..
Flow:..flow'd on it was nice,ur voice is rugged street feel,man if u could exercise ur vocals an adjust them to match the energy like a instrument..u'd be killin the beat.
Lyricstook a 2nd listen)yea the spic n span line was pretty funny(im puerto rican foo)but im not hatin on u(thas my black half talkin)Im feelin ur lyrics..I can see u doin sumthan,u got lyrics,but not really over the top,juss enough for the dumb'd down syndrome cats can feel..then right amount for lyricist to want more.

Overall/-8.5/10

y=Cuz the beat just isnt amp'd enough for that hook..Now for an underground junt,id mos def rock it on my mix cd..so no hate,but not the greatest tho'...u mos def did ur thing on it tho'..i'd give a 9/10 but the hook couldve used a lil more energy in it..juss the emotion of it..Now me,i cant critique my songs,so i know it might sound odd comin from sum1 that u might not even consider nice,dope,ill nor sick..but im givin u my view from a listeners point..only reason i left this much thus far is cuz ur talent'd..an i can see u actually havn a shot..cuz id bump ur shit,if u'd pick up on the bang in the drums a bit..that my only prob,bob.

props to u.
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote