View Single Post
Old 12-24-06, 06:45 PM   #21
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
Iverson could have put up 101 and broke Wilt's record and beckoned forth the heavens and spawned an NBA championship out of Artest's forehead..all Philly fans would say was "He's still glory hog". Face it all Philly fans are pissed that they lost AI, yet since they have the rep of the toughest fans they will shoot him down for the rest of his career. A 22-10 night was good, considering the change in atmosphere, team and such. It should only get better with time. And oh yeah I know Phlly fans cuz I live not too far from there, and all my neighbors said thesame shit Enyg did. lol

Ok.....I know Iverson is good. I know he's the league's 2nd highest scorer. I also know that he left the Sixers cause he said that they weren't a contender and never would be as long as he was in the league, so he tried going to a team that he thought would do better. His first game there THEY LOST, therefore, it's ironic. Fuckin laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBoyBlaze
^^^^^ LOL ur funny You really dont want it ock Im just laughing at cha No real talk your not poppin nothing ock You know how Camden Niggas get down

Word......I actually am "poppin" something. I "pop" an M16, M249, MLRS.....all kinds of shit you probably never heard of. But yeah, I know how people from Camden get down. Please go back to school man.....lol.