View Single Post
Old 12-25-06, 12:20 AM   #29
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor
beat:Beat is cool,I expect'd a lil more into it..it kept feelin like it was building up to something an then the loop came..but still nice ridin music...in the south sorta,but mid west shit almost east coast..lol..but coo.

Flow:The hook was tight...the only thing is yall couldve incorp'd a more aggressive flow with it..an the 1st person that drop'd..shouldve been the middle guy,an the middle guy shouldve been 1st cuz his flow iz catchy..it matches the beat..he did waayy better.1t dude just didnt sound gutter enough to begin that type of track,no hate to u homey,but thas true...but u still handle'd ur biz'ness with it..

Lyrics:The hook was tight like i said,I liked what u were sayin..1st person had cool lyrics..sum lines I felt his swagger carried a bit more than the actual impact of the lines..But still I felt u came decent,2nd person I felt came slugg'n,I liked the flow,but the lyrics are coo..nothin really over the top that would make u say 'damn'..yah know..but still ur voice,n flow carried ur words,made u feel'em because of your energy that u put into it..but the lyrics are on that young buck level,but props.
I'd bump it..just adjust ur hook a bit..an change the arrangement..then it'll be set..IMO..

props.

WOW, I want to thank you alot for this feedback.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote