and When It comes to pass watch Your Eyes Resemble your record

^ me being generous

vs

Fuck it I'm here to own Stan, seriously get some fucking respect son
Your battles has our hopes up, that you'll drop better in the next one
You might champ this league son, fuck no! I dare to dream of the night
Please excuse? Your not sick
You still manage to have the most get better cards I've ever seen in my life

Well, I felt generouse with Stanza and quoted 2 bars but they weren't good at all. Poorly worded decent concepts that could have been done way better. I red what Nick wrote and I have to agree, you should do what I do when shit gets like this...just sign out but stay active in the league by hitting up the cypher and elevation thread..then come back when you have your own style...just peep out Solo, Hensley, DTH, N. Tav...all them niggaz got they own style that'll keep them ontop simply because of how they word they shit to have more impact. When you read your lines...do they flow well to you? Do they seem like if they were used against you...would you be offended in a actual battle? Would you laugh atleast...These are the emotions you want to get out of some one when you battle, text...audio, or face to face with a mic.

Vit...your stuff was ok and your get better card idea was dope...I would have written it different for a harder impact but it was tight. The rest of you verse wasn't that good to me though but I guess it didn't have to be though. Just keep showing up and droping fam.

V/ Vitticus

Vit...RTF with votes on the Fuck you all battle vs King Solo

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote