View Single Post
Old 12-27-06, 05:31 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

see there's a few ways to look at this...

for one...we COULD be the only living things in space...we all know space is a big ass place...but we may have been the lucky ones...

^ don't believe THAT personally but there are people who do...

We aren't alone and we get visited by them little green men from other planets for experimentation...

^ possibly...do we get visited?...hundreds of UFO sigtings are reported annually

We arent alone but no extra terrestrial life has the technology to contact us yet...

^ again possibly...

OR

there are microbolic living organisms inhabiting other planets and in fact WE are the most sophisticated, more intellegent life beings inside this great big marble we call the universe...

^ again...i look more towards that one...

When people talk about aliens, they always seem to ASSUME that we're the inferior species...but what if that's not the case at all...what if we're the most intelligent life forms in the whole universe but we OURSELVES...haven't developed the technology to reach out to other life forms elsewhere yet...

let that boggle ya minds brehs

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote