View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 04:10 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

ACT I

RapVerse High School

The school bell rung, sounding out through the halls of RV High. The kids all hurried about heading to class, but once again Serb Jones was out on the field clinching the chain link fence that separated RV High from RV Elementary.

SERB: Damn yo, I gotta get me some of that ass. Them young hoes are looking good, I can't fucking wait until they cross over here.

WORDZ: What the fuck Jones, get your sick pedophile ass away from that fence.

SERB: Fuck you bitch, you're just mad because your little sister is into me.

WORDZ: That's it, I'm gonna fucking beat your little ass.

Suddenly though, the ground began to vibrate. Everyone in RapVerse County knew what that meant. Most were not worried, but Serb Jones always felt terrified around those foreboding tremors.

WORDZ: Oh snap, my main man.. The White Deebo.

The immensely intimidating form of the 6'3" monster Joseph "Powerhouse" Kronix came heavy stomping over the field with a menacing glare locked on Serb. Serb was already cowering, preparing himself for what was to come. Joe powered up to Serb and stood tall, his looming shadow eclipsing Serb's meagre frame.

WORDZ: Sup Kronix.

KRONIX: Whassup Wordz. Whassup Serb. What you got on my lunch money?

SERB: I ain't got nothing man.

KRONIX: You got something.

SERB: Man, I swear I ain't got nothing. My moms is broke dude, fa'real. We can't even afford to pay our fucking bills man. Landlord says he gone boot our asses out the trailer park.

KRONIX: Aight then.

A slight pause passed, and then, BOOYAAH! Joe dropped a power punch down on Serb's head piledriving him into the ground.

KRONIX: Listen bitch, I'll be outside the Front Lines Battle Club at six. Your bitch ass better be there hooking me up with a candy bar or something. And don't try not showing up. I got eyes everywhere fool. I FUCKING RUN THIS TOWN.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote