Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 11:01 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
LMFAO, M.A.S. is NOOOO label.... fuck are u talkin about??? there not even gonna be doin ANYTHIN that would qualify as a label until february... i dont mean to hate, but u say theyre makin moves wen they're still just an internet crew

i still fail to see how Team One is a label in any way shape or form other than "uhh...cuz we like uhh.... say so". i'll put it like this testicle lips, who owns team one? where do you guys file taxes? what's your tax ID number? who's on your payroll? where's your studio? where's your staff? where's your street team?

oh that's right. you're jsut three motherfuckers who know each other lmao.

yeah. nice label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
blah blah blah... wen someone wants to battle, get back to me... shit talkin for no reason aint really doin nothin for me tho....

and im laughin at the fact that u make judgements on whos the hottest and wackest on teamone wen ive only released 1 teamone track on this site....

all i know is oyd talked shit about teamone... and tito got smashed.... apexx talked shit about me and then wouldnt battle

and now i got m.a.s. and zone out talkin shit, and dont wanna battle

stop bein scared.

are you smoking crack?

<---never turned down a battle in his life unless someone was a compeltely lame herb.

and to keep it real with you fux i think you're fuckin wack as a motherfucker. you spit that internet nerd rap. "messageboard rap" lmao. i don't even forsee a battle against you being interesting.

especially seeing that i already ripped you with a halfassed track.

and you don't got "M.A.S. and zone" talking shit. you got zone talking shit. zone who could melt 2/3rds of team done with ease and I'm borderline on that 3rd third.

get the fuck real man lmao

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote