comedian staring as himself we'll call it a simple's life/
then put it on just after lost/
cuz thats where he fit's in right!/
theres nothing funny about u/
your skill's trash & u ass but....
i'll laugh when i rip your legs off/
then watch u try and do stand up

I'm not going to break this down bar by bar. But here's your problems

1) You need to avoid self-glory. Like that top gun line, all it does is hype you up and not diss your opponent. In battles here this is frowned upon. If your line doesn't diss your opponent, don't use it.
2) You have a lot of filler. Things that really just take up space and aren't disses. Like the ABC shit, that wasn't really a diss. I see where you were goin' with it, but the punch just wasn't there. Think of it this way, read your punchline to yourself and ask if you think that it would offend you if someone said it to you. If the answer is not at all, then its prolly not a good bar.
3) Fix your structure. First off, get rid of those /'s, they look newbish, only newbs use those. Also, put all your bars within 2 lines. Occasionally there is a time to use 3, but for now, I'd recommend just using 2 as its easier to read and putting your stuff on 3 isn't helping you and just makes it confusing to read.
4) I want you to read battles by other people to learn how to battle around here. Read battles in the archives from people who have good records in this league. You can learn a lot from us.