Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 04:17 PM   #93
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
zone, i dont know what im talkin bout? cmon willsunyu, you do got some big dick suckin lips, now teach a nigga how to spit, maybe i can even get signed to MAS

nigga u trash...Ike kicked u off ur own track, YOU DONT KNOW what YOURE talkin bout nigga, trials n tribulations nigga, get yo weak ass outta here, makin songs with jay stacks, prahject bitin ass. and his 12 year old ass is outshinin you, you got no lyrical ability, blahhblabbla, u gon shoot somebody, kill somebody, take somebody money, blablabla you so fuckin hard.

i dont dickride on nobody, if u was nice, id admit it but ur in no position to talk shit about ANYONE on this site you jackass nigga, zone quit it , i cant believe i gave ur myspace like 3 plays out of the 10 it got today, you the reason hiphop is dyin

wack ass mufucka

Why should I care about what some lame niggas say from Chicago?
I got big lips.. it dont stop me from gettin pussy. I still fuck females that you dream about fucking and I still get them to do shit that you only dream about doing with a girl period.

Ike re made a track thats damn near 2 years old. Using the shit that I wrote for the chorus. What does that mean you ask? It means 2 years ago I was writing dope shit and coming up with concepts that the nigga still wanted to use again today. I admit though back then I wasnt spit as good as I spit now.. but who cares.. thats in the past. Im shittin on niggas nowadays.

Prah Ject being a biter? hmm I never heard nothing like that before. And I never seen anyone call him a biter before, so that looks like some shit you're pullin out of your ass.

It dont matter if YOU think Prah is outshining me, because the truth is.. IM outshining all of YOU niggas.

As I previously said, you Team None niggas is trash.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote