View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 04:28 PM   #100
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
stop defendin yaself u weak nigga, u aint got shit to say

hahahaha zone nigga, research ya cat prahject, he bit mook, Fux exposed him, he had to change his name to get back on this site

"something something somethin the L, i treat him like a turtle and put his face in the shell", thats the line right there

YOU right dog, u so much better than teamNONE shit....i wish i knew half as much about all the different gun types there are out there, go listen to your songs? wheres the fuckin point? wheres the concepts? wheres teh wordplay? metas? multis? if teamone trash you roadkill nigga

and zone, u missed the point about Ike, it went from bein UR TRACK, to YOU WERENT EVEN ON IT NIGGA! goddamn...yea man u must be real raw

shut yo weak ass up, go eat some pussy witcho "im here to eat coochie" lips

What tracks have you heard thats not on my myspace!?!?
Lol, be fa real...
and my WORST punchline is better than BEST.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote