Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 04:33 PM   #102
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
apexx..... the fact is u couldnt find it... and ur a complete idiot... u do realize that carson jet called me fuxjustanerd in my first battle EVER on this site... so i was MIMICin u with the unoriginal, dumb nameplays.... will u ever just shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and stop makin fun of net rappers wen U ARE ONE.

i couldn't find what, the same fuckin tracks i been fuckin talkin about??? man you sound liek a fuckin dumbass right now b. and i called you fuxjustanerd because....fux just a nerd!!! what the fuck kind of uberherb name is "fuxjustaword" <-----stinks of net nerd.

i dont' even got a music myspace dude how the fuck you gonna call me a netraper when your whole fuckin steez is net nerded out. all your claims to fame are net battles lol. your whole squad was jerkin off when they got their band page on myspace. get the fuckoutta here you fuckin herb.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote