View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 05:03 PM   #116
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
lmao hell yea jae stackz iz gooooooone, murdered his ass

This is Jae Stackz fool, lemme clear this biting shit...

I was peeping Mook the day I freestyled to battle you it came out I left it to stay and that's it, nigga..if y;all tryna hold me down on THAT and THAT alone..then yall hanging on my pubics....I bit one or two lines..ok coo my bad GET ME BANNED I don/t give a fuck about RV duke im making moves..

and Regarding mook, Ive met that nigga..IVE SPAT WITH THAT NIGGA...and Im currently recording a song with a few MoneyAve cats, latest one DEN.10..SO SUCK A DICK...

and regarding MAS doing nothing outside..at the moment we gettin staff, street teams, forums, and being OFFICIALY noticed as a label..

and as Prah'Ject as an emcee..im signed to a Major UK label that's why im moving there, Conspiracy, manager is the SAME manager..that produced the new camp lo joint...and I am the same motherfucka on the same track as yall's IDOLS, Wordsworth, Postaboy, John Dough...AIGHT NOW HOP OFF..

BIT 2 lines and now im a biter..my bad..I was spitting on the net and i didnt give a fuck..yall acting like im Jay z and do it every joint...

GET OFF MY NUTS..Im doing much more shit than yall ever do...and im getting more GUAP than yall ever will either..Rob killa is the best in yo squad..

lemme break down yall niggas..

Young Law - YOURE WHACK AS URE GFX..you sound slopppy like you have rob killa's dick in youre mouth

Rob Killa - Freestyler nothing but a whack DVD cat..atleast he got mo skills then yall...

Fux - You still promoting a joint u did a year back shows how much yo ass has elevated .and you were the WEAKEST nigga on that..

Entee - YOU whack as fuck...

MAS..has what yall don't have...Versatility, Swagger, and marketability..

y;all don't have promoters or the connects we have and my manager from Conspiracy sure has alot of them...

Talib
Immortal Technique
Dipset
Papoose

etc. I have many numbers...like Pap, like dipset like stack bundles...You need to check yo self..all yall sloppy niggas