Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 05:16 PM   #121
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee
what i dont get, is why you niggas act like we're competin, like more than 1 person cant make it in the industry, you got connects? nigga we got connects too...yall startin a label? coo nigga, more power to yall. we promote and get our music out one way, yall do it another way, this aint some "we battlin for the same spot" bullshit, we aint even in the same cities mayun, there are thousands of indie labels bein started every day, if i had a music management degree , id start one too. zone, you started this shit by making this thread, period...for absolutely NO reason, atleast none that i know of,
but fuck it, lets finish this shit once n for all with a battle, no shit talking afterwards, none of this crap man, yall win? yall win, we win? we win. thats that

this internet beef is retarded

I made this thread giving RobKilla props.
And it aint no "if" to me winning.
Understand that shit first and foremost.
You think just because you're humbling yourself that Im gonna change my opniion of yall?
I STILL think yall niggas is wack.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote