View Single Post
Old 01-04-07, 02:37 PM   #8
Perpetual Emnity
New to RV

IP:

Rap Is like Models Full of Skilled dimes and voters are ready to jus smash it
and your skills could be the doorknob of models..and niggas still wont grab it
this had horrible wording and was difficult to follow wut u were going for with it. It made little sense and was a poor analogy at best.

Man your verse so wack niggas close they eyes when they scroll pass it
Your skill Is jus Garbage in Disquise.....And nobody wants to Unmask shit
This was better than the opener, but still was not that impressive, the first line was decent, but the second was nothing special.

and everybody know Yo Girl Is like a Police officer Jus flashin nigga's for the money
Tef likes to holla at the ladies....bcuz seeing them close their ears looks funny
Again, poor wording makes it difficult to follow, and makes it less hard hitting. I guess I don’t know if the punch would be hard hitting even if it was worded better though.

5-6?....Oh I see Thats Your age I Thought It was your battle rec
Im the ace of the Card Game nigga...This joker gets Laughed out the deck
Second line was alright, still not very well worded, the opener was not hard hitting at all, had a pre-school type feel to it, but the second line came back nicely, just need better wording

Nigga You jus Hatin bcuz Rapverse knows the Stanza's the realest Don
I could Pick at you being mute
.....But thats what voters do to their Speaker when yo audio is turned on
This was a nice line, just very poorly worded, dragged out, try cutting out some syllables and just needs to flow better.

Overall, the wording was very poor and really hurt the verse. Punches were not very hard hitting, but could have been improved with better wording.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He should quit textin and do sports so he won’t look all steamed
Cause he represent the WAC better than the Boise state football team
I liked this line…nice punch, solid opener started out very well.

His record here is respectless, he rhymes bitter and recklace
If losing's a state of mind…Stanza’s brain is probably bigger than texas
Went from a nice start to a poor follow up, wording was a little off, and the punch is played and did very little

I seen the ball drop for the new year but Stanza? He’s~fagging
He waited for balls to drop too…This homo gets excited for T-Baggin…
While im not a fan of the homo lines, this was decent. It was a nice attack, again doesn’t compete with the opener, but decent line.

…And he’s having, A history of bad names? he’s~on~par
To Influenza Stanza name, he thought of Old ass Nissan cars
This just wasn’t hard hitting at all, in fact…it had almost no relevance, other than the ending multi was decent.

I clicked your myspace bro, wack punches make you look like Kool Moe dee?
2 wack bars in the mag?..
You aint spitin crack you do it, we hopin you’ll O.D
This I liked, the first line made me laugh a lil and the ending was decent as well.

Overall, the opener and closer were good, and the best two lines of the battle. Some poor wording and played punches hurt the verse. But the punches that did hit, as well aas the whole verse actually made sense…

Vote: Tef