Thread: RobKilla...
View Single Post
Old 01-05-07, 09:50 PM   #260
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
ok zone... i guess im REALLY wrong.... yea, right... all i know is i was tellin prah he was wack on a track...

when?!!? where?!?! what track!?!?

and then like the next day u gonna make a thread tlakin about Teamone is wack...

I was on Kool Col-B's myspace page.. I seen young law.. so I went to his page.. from young law's page I went to teamone's page.. I listened to all the songs that was on there.. I heard Robkilla's shit and came to the conclusion that he is the best in the group.

shit, i havent released a track on RV in WEEKS,

I dont fuck with rv like that.. I dont even peep nigga's tracks unless I HAVE to or if I fucks with the person that makes it.. MAS tracks, Tony Brown tracks and Tony Self tracks.. all others I dont give a fuck about it really

so u were obviously searchin for my shit....

Not searchin.. I explained I was on your myspace already just bein curious

and OK, if u were just givin ur opinion, and that was it... why make an ENTIRE thread in LL about it...

you said ENTIRE thread like it was hard work and labor. plus at the time I was pretty damn blowed.

and y UPPPPP ur fuckin thread like 10 minutes later after it was obvious no one gave a fuck about ur "opinion"

because listenin to the Robkilla song it be like "daaaaamn soooon" and I found it humorous.. so I posted it.

ur a clown dude... u wanted to start beef, and u got it..

its not like a give a damn.. you actin like I cant handle it.. although I didnt really feel like battlin at the time Im more than ready to get it poppin now

dont gimme this "i was just voicin my opinion"....

But I was.. rather you want to believe it or not, bitch.

voice it how i do, in the songs thread after listenin to one of the songs... not on this irrelevant LL bullshit,

if its "irrelevant" then why did it go 18 pages?

and then up ur thread wen u didnt get any riled up on some "GOD DAYUMM" shit... ur an instigator and a snitch... we'll just leave it at that...... and if u cant remember u and robkilla havin beef before, ur just retarded.... and i was sayin that Apexx was not adressed at ALL in this thread, but he just had to hop in, like always... and accordin to Spul, Apexx is not in MAS.... or he "forgot" wen he listed who from RV was in it... i didnt say apexx was dragged in, i sed he shouldntve gotten involved, but ofcourse he loves talkin shit about teamone....

so yea.... no hidden motives zone.. im sure

How did me and Robkilla have beef? I never dissed him.. he never dissed me to my knowledge. We never was about to battle.. Im retarded because I dont care to remember some bullshit!?!? Just because his panties was in a twist about w/e it doesnt mean I gave a fuck. I aint have beef with that block head nigga.. And you still did tell me how sayin he the best in team one is instigating beef!!
shut yo corny ass up..
You dont need to know all of our damn business
just know we fucks with Apexx and yall wacklings dont
You dont tell a grown man what he shouldnt have done.. he can do what it wants
Team One is shitty as fuck and MAS is much better

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote