View Single Post
Old 01-07-07, 03:37 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Act I

Front Lines Battle Club

The limousines rolled up to the entrance of Front Lines coming to a stop. Kronix, Wordz, Serb and the twitching boy.. umm, I mean Marvin all waited in anticipation to see who came out of them. The doors opened and several lean, mean, high rolling, gangsta sons of bitches emerged from them. Each of them looked as raw as the next, like the Mafia, only more hard and more gangsta. Joe Kronix, being the friendly guy that he is approached, but was blocked by some random nameless dude.

RANDOM GUARD: Whatcha want there lil nigga?

KRONIX: What you got on my lunch money?

RANDOM GUARD: Huh, what the fuck! Step off kid, before you get laid out.

WORDZ, SERB & MARVIN: AHA! BIG MISTAKE!

One swift drop of the hammer and the random guard was pummelled so hard in the top of his head his body folded up like an accordion. The limousine gangstas viewed the carnage with interest, and then two tall looking dudes approached. One of them was dressed like Steve Irwin, only a bit more ghetto and the other was eating a cheese sandwich.

KRONIX: What you two got on my lunch money?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Hold up their dude, don't get all crazy on us. Before you start throwing tantrums maybe you should realise who you're talking to.

KRONIX: Why don't you tell me then? And then give me my lunch money.

AUSTIN CHEESE: What is it with you and lunch money? Bitch, I'm Austin Cheese.. I was running these parts since before you knew what lunch money was.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) And I'm Nos Aussie, g'day mate. Would ya like to stroke me beard?

AUSTIN CHEESE: Why the fuck are you always asking people that? You don't even have a fucking beard you idiot.

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) I know, but its the only Australian shit I know. Even though, I don't think it is Australian at all. But it sounds cool.

KRONIX: I never heard of either of you, now... what the fuck you got on my lunch money?

Before another word could be said, "God Save The Queen" the England National Anthem started playing which could only mean one thing. Everyone turned in the direction of the music and saw RapVerse's own self-proclaimed King, the eccentric billionaire, King Nicolas Solo III... and a bit. He rolled up, literally... as per usual sat on his old man cripple scooter that he had converted to resemble a throne.

SERB: Oh great, its the wannabe King.

SOLO III: (in a fit of rage Solo smacks Serb across the face with his royal cane) I AM A KING GOD DAMN IT!! I'm fucking Queen Elizabeth's mothers brothers second cousins nieces sisters uncles grandson motherfucker. I have a fucking family tree damn it!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Aaahhh shit! My boy Solo, how you been dude? Have a fucking cheese sandwich. (tosses cheese sandwich to Solo)

KRONIX: Nick, who the fuck are these people?

SOLO III: (eating cheese sandwich) Joe... my boy... these gentlemen are some of the most famous old school gangsta ass motherfuckers from the past. They used to run in these parts a lot. Before the old Elevated Battle Club got torn down. Austin Cheese and Nos Aussie were two of the best, only two people to beat more than 50 guys and never lose.

WORDZ: Oh snap! So they're better than you then.

SOLO III: BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! I AM THE FUCKING KING GOD DAMN IT!! I BEAT OVER 100 PEOPLE!!

WORDZ: Sorry old man, chill.

SOLO III: (holds out hand that has a cracker jack ring on it) Kiss the royal ring.

(Wordz comes over to kiss the ring)

SOLO III: (hits A.G. Wordz on the head with the royal cane) Bitch, get away from my throne. Take your ass to Elevation Camp or something. Faggot.

SERB: So, what are you guys doing here?

NOS AUSSIE: (Aussie Accent) We're here because RapVerse County has been falling off the map.

AUSTIN CHEESE: And we're here to make it what it once was.

MARV: WOOT! NYC!! Good luck with that. AHA!! Queens Early! GHETTO!!

AUSTIN CHEESE: Shut the fuck up junior.

MARV: QUEENS EARLY BITCHES!! MARV JAY!!

Austin Cheese took another bite from his cheese sandwich and then with a look of menace on his face reached behind his back and pulled out........ A FUCKING FAX MACHINE. With one powerful throw he hurled the fax machine at Marvin and it sent him crashing back through the wall and into Front Lines.

AUSTIN CHEESE: I fucking hate that guy.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote