View Single Post
Old 01-08-07, 06:45 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

You aint a pimp, chicks have met your resistance
Specially since ora'll examine dudes quicker than a dental assistant
LMAO!! This was a dope nameplay, the simple wording made it work better and it just had me rolling when I read it.
Dissing your familys too much sleaze to condone.......
Te, If I do gum ANYONE...its cuz your mom wont brush her teeth on her own
Lol, this was a decent feed and pretty funny. But the concept of flipping a guys punch into something about his mom is pretty played.

VS.

i’ma dentist!? fa sho, but quit the buoyant behaviour
‘cause when i remove your teeth, i’m doing your boyfriend a favour
Yeah, this was like with Nelson... the feed was decent enough but the flip was played because you flipped it into a gay punch.
some rappers are maaaaad inconsistent, & it's no ones fault kid
but when newbs are told their skill level varez, even they feel insulted.
OMFG!! LMFAO!!! A fresh nameplay on Tavarez... I am shocked. This was dope yo, fresh like I said and worded nice to be real cool.

Wow, this was a close ass fucking battle. The way I see it though is that N.Tavarez won by a small margin and that is based on my own preference. I thought both had the nameplay working for them, both of them were fresh and equally dope so props for that. But the feeding from both wasn't as good as it could've been. Both of them took the other guys punch and flipped it into a played punch. N.Tav had the whole mom joke going on and Ora dropped a homo punch about Tav having a boyfriend. Now, that is what the battle came down to for me. In my opinion a homo punch is a bit more played than a mama punch. Some people may see it different but that is how I saw it and that is why I'm voting for Nelson.

VOTE: Burrito Tavarez
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote