View Single Post
Old 01-08-07, 04:33 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Hip-hop just needs to grow up a little.. Theres just so much gangsta bullshit and juvenile nonsense out there for it to actually be worthwhile these days......

People see the novelty behind it at times, especially battling but even the club stuff is really weak.. I'd 1,000 times prefer to go to a club thats playing house music or techno rather than rap..

I rap because I enjoy the creative outlet writing lyrics gives me and I'll continue to release music because its something I enjoy doing on a personal level.. But fuck following the crowd through the full on media hoo jah that takes away from the realness of hip hop.... I dont wanna see lil dipshit and young stooge on my tv informing me all hopes and ambitions for their career lie in 3 minutes of arbitrary shittalking and self glorification..

Thats juvenile as fuck... Is hip hop a bunch of kids that never grew up?

I thought your article was very opinionated... Didnt totally agree on your eminem comments and I think a large chunk of your paragraphs could have just been summed up as "hip hop had a boom and its become monotonous and lacks originality at the moment"...

But whatever..................................

What was it you didn't agree with in regard to Eminem?