View Single Post
Old 01-08-07, 08:24 PM   #7
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

(Tav #1)
You aint a pimp, chicks have met your resistance
Specially since ora'll examine dudes quicker than a dental assistant
LOL! That was the illest nameplay Ive seen on this guy. That was totally original and an all around good punch. Might have been able to word it a little bit better to make it more effective, but overall this was hot and hit pretty hard.

VS

(Te Ora #1 and #2)
i’ma dentist!? fa sho, but quit the buoyant behaviour
‘cause when i remove your teeth, i’m doing your boyfriend a favour
Oh snap!! This was a damn good flip, lol @ this punch, also hittin hard. Everything was worded nice here, no personals but a fuckin hard and funny as punch, with flip of Tavs first bar.

some rappers are maaaaad inconsistent, & it's no ones fault kid
but when newbs are told their skill level varez, even they feel insulted.
This was pretty good nameplay useage, everything on Tav is totally played but this was a good concept. I felt that it hit, but not super hard. It wasnt as good as your first bar at all, and it didnt make me laugh really. But props on actually throwing an original nameplay bar at Tav.

VS

(Tav #2)
Dissing your familys too much sleaze to condone.......
Te, If I do gum ANYONE...its cuz your mom wont brush her teeth on her own
LMAO! This was a funny ass bar!!! Tav just flipped a flip. Not much I can say about this one, just a funny bar, another good flip on Te Ora's previous flip, and hit hard as fuck.

The Final Vote:

Te Ora - You came hard as fuck with your first bar, that shit was funny as hell, very good job with it. However, I didnt feel consistancy with your second bar, although, you did actually come up with some fresh nameplay on Tav, and we all thought that everything was all used up on his ass. So second bar wasnt has hard as your first, but it was a good concept of nameplay at that.

Tav - First bar, you came out fuggin strong as hell. *dies* @ that nameplay you used on Ora, so funny dude, lol. Original, funny, and hit hard with a nameplay, well done. Then your second bar you didnt let me down with at all either, you came just as hard as your first bar in consistancy. It was fuckin hilarious, plus you played the concept off of Ora's bar, which was also played off your own first bar...now thats illy. You flipped a flip. good job.

Props to both for comming so dope in the championship round of the 1-2-1 league. Both of you were equally consistant in dopeness each week and nobody deserved to be in the finals more than you two. There has to be a winner, and in this battle, I am going to have to crown Tav the champ of this battle, and the king of the 1-2-1. Congrats homie.

V/N.Tavarez for the winner of the championship round.......